- Urban Rail integration into ITS-G5January 2019
- White Paper: Road Safety and Efficiency Spectrum Needs in 5.9 GHzDecember 2018
- Survey on ITS-G5 CAM statisticsDecember 2018
- FAQ regarding Data Protection in C-ITSSeptember 2018
- Position Paper: Spectrum Sharing at 5.9 GHzOctober 2017
- Petition on the proposal of splitting the 5.9 GHz frequency bandSeptember 2017
- Position Paper on ETSI ITS G5 Channel UsageJune 2014
- MoU on Deployment Strategy for C- ITS in EuropeOctober 2012
- CAR 2 CAR Communication Consortium ManifestoAugust 2007
Active members of the CAR 2 CAR Communication Consortium have full access to all working documents (managed in the collaboration area), publications by other members and the released documents such as White Papers and the Basic System Profile.
How to get access to documents released by the C2C-CC
For non-members, two options exist:
- A subscription to the released documents, valid for a full calendar year, allowing an organisation to download the released documents.
- A personal Basic Membership, giving access to the released documents and the annual CAR 2 CAR Forum.
The subscribers have to take care for keeping the document development in view and to get the latest version available. Log-in data must not be passed to third parties.