The companies that are Active C2C-CC Members are required to pay yearly C2C-CC Financial Contributions and special rates to provide the necessary financial funding of the CAR 2 CAR Communication Consortium. Small and medium enterprises (< 250 employees, annual sales < 50 Mio. Euro, yearly total assets < 43 Mio. Euro) have to pay a reduced special rate fixed by the Steering Committee. Furthermore all Active C2C-CC Members actively support the C2C-CC Activities, nominate experts for Committees if applicable and nominate experts for at least one of the Working Groups providing a working contribution towards reaching the C2C-CC Objectives.
Every Active C2C-CC Member is required to
- support the mission and objectives of the CAR 2 CAR Communication Consortium actively.
- be an outstanding company/organisation in the European market:
- either a European company or European division of an international company that is active in road vehicle production.
- or a subcontractor of the above developing and producing safety and efficiency relevant systems based on ad-hoc communication.
- or a European research organisation doing research and development in the field of road transport related ad-hoc communication systems and related vehicle or infrastructure electronics and/or doing research and development of active road safety and driver assistance systems.
- provide self-financed expert manpower to the Working Groups.
- support and contribute to the planned C2C-CC Demonstrators and events.
- pay an annual financial contribution if it is a company.