1st C2C -CC Security Workshop
The first open C2C-CC Security Workshop took place on the 16/11/2006 in Berlin. 50 participants enjoyed interesting presentations and vivid discussions both in the plenary and in private conversations. The workshop was jointly organized by the C2C-CC Security Working Group, and the SEVECOM Project.
The workshop laid the foundation for follow-up workshops both open to the public and private C2C-CC Meetings.
“Session No. 1 - Introduction”
(Session Chair: H.-J. Vögel, BMW)
- Overall C2C-CC Security Requirements (Amer Aijaz, VW)
- C2C-CC Applications (Christian Wewetzer, VW)
- C2C-CC Networking/MAC/PHY (Massimilano Lenardi, Hitachi)
“Session No. 2 - Requirements / International Perspectives”
(Session Chair: Amer Aijaz, Volkswagen)
- CAMP / U.S. Perspective (Ken Laberteaux, Toyota) (Slideset_1, Slideset_2)
- Threats and Security Requirements (Frank Kargl, Uni Ulm)
“Session No. 3- Architecture Proposal”
(Session Chair: Matthias Gerlach, FhG FOKUS)
- NOW Security Architecture Proposal (Matthias Gerlach, FhI FOKUS, Andreas Festag, NEC)
- HIDENETS Dependability Architecture Proposal (Hans-Peter Schwefel, Aalborg University)
- Privacy and Identity Management (Panos Papadimitratos, EPFL)
“Session No. 4- Architecture Proposal"
- SEVECOM Sec. Architecture Proposal (Frank Kargl, Uni Ulm)
- EASIS Security Architecture (Thomas Eymann, Bosch)
- Architecture Discussion
- Options for a joint whitepaper
- Wrap up
Please find the "Workshop Summary" here.